Bristol Mtn Race Club uses both email and the Remind system for club communications. Email is used primarily for club-wide communications and more detailed age group items, the Remind system is used for day-to-day, text-style communications – equipment, discipline being trained, and race day updates.
If you need to be added to or modify your contact information for the team email distribution list please email: [email protected]
For the Remind notification system:
BMRC uses remind.com for our daily training and race day notifications. Through this service, you can receive remind.com alerts from Bristol Mountain Race Club for your age group via email, text, or both. Follow the instructions below to enroll. Please note, that these are not for club communications.
To Subscribe to Text Messages
- U09: @bmrcu9
- U10, U12: @bmrc1012
- U14 Evening: @bmrc14e
- U14 Afternoon: @bmrc14ap
- U16/18 Evening: @bmrc1618e
- U16/18+ Afternoon: @bmrc1618ap
- U16/18+ Limited: @bmrcltd
To Subscribe to Email Messages
- U09: https://www.remind.com/join/bmrcu9
- U10, U12: https://www.remind.com/join/bmrc1012
- U14 Evening: https://www.remind.com/join/bmrc14e
- U14 Afternoon: https://www.remind.com/join/bmrc14ap
- U16/18+ Evening: https://www.remind.com/join/bmrc1618e
- U16/18+ Afternoon: https://www.remind.com/join/bmrc1618ap
- U16/18+ Limited: https://www.remind.com/join/bmrcltd
To install and use the Remind mobile APP
A third alternative is to sign up for push notifications on the Remind app. Go to a web browser on your smartphone and type in the following. You will be prompted to install the mobile app and can then manage text & email preferences in your account settings.